Why is S.E.O. important for my web site?
When someone is looking for a business, product or service uses a search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo type in what they are interested in finding. Then the search engine creates a list of the most popular or highest scored results for the search. S.E.O. helps improve the search results by increasing a business’ ranking in search results. Getting them closer to the top of the list.
How does S.E.O. work?
There are a lot of factors involved in Search Engine Optimization and each of them impact the search results. How it works is that each area of a website from the words on each page, every link that connects with the site, the images on the pages, the terms used, how people find the website and more are evaluated. Changes are made to the website, related links, etc to improve search result outcomes when someone looking for products, services, or name related to a certain website.
Hometown Mobile Solutions S.E.O. Services Include:
• Initial Search Engine Submission to all major search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and more.
• Creation of Title Tags, Description Tags, Keyword Tags, Alt Tags, and Comment Tags
• Ongoing content modification for targeted optimization
• Monthly rank tracking
• Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools management
• Page of optimization
Advanced Features Include:
• Social Media Marketing and Posting
• Keyword Research
• Content development and management
Call 262-238-6397 to learn more about Hometown Mobile Solutions’ SEO Services!